43. finding probability
A basketball player is fouled while attempting to make a basket and receives two free throws. The opposing coach believes there is a 27% chance that the player will miss both shots, a 25% chance that he will make one of the shots, and a 48% chance that he will make both shots.
Get Your Custom Essay Written From Scratch
We have worked on a similar problem. If you need help click order now button and submit your assignment instructions.Get Answer Over WhatsApp Order Paper Now
Just from $13/Page
a. Construct the appropriate probability distribution. round 2 decimal
|x||P(X = x)|
b. What is the probability that he makes no more than one of the shots
c. What is the probability that he makes at least one of the shots
Needs help with similar assignment?
We are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paperGet Answer Over WhatsApp Order Paper Now