Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Select one patient (neighbor, family, or friend) and write-up their comprehensive health history. Include the following variables:
- Identifying data.
- Past medical history.
- Health status, perceived barriers, and support.
- Chief complaint (CC).
- History of present illness (HPI).
- Family and/or social history (PFSH).
- Focused review of systems (ROS).
- Identify age, spiritual values, and cultural variables that were considered and how these variables influenced your interviews or health history.
In a 1,000-1,250-word essay, summarize effective interview techniques for collecting a patient’s health history. Include the following:
- Address how to elicit the patient’s interpretation of their health status, their perceived barriers, and support.
- Critique the effectiveness of several history taking techniques with rationale from the readings.