Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
This discussion board will help you prepare for your final project by giving you a chance to learn more about logic models and your organization.
After reviewing the article, About Logic Models (below) and some of the support materials on your logic model builder site, think of a human services issue / program (based on a community need) for which you might develop a logic model and plan. This should be the program and organization that you will be using for your Final Project. Describe the target population of the program. This is the who will “receive” the program and should include the demographics of the target population as well as the service delivery area. Be specific in your description and consider similar demographics who won’t be targeted for your program. For instance, you may have a program which fights homelessness, but whose target population is homeless vets only.
Review the requirements outlined on the
- Post your initial response with at least one citation by Thursday @ 11:59 PM EST.
- Then, reply to at least 2 of your classmates by Saturday @ 11:59 PM EST.
- Review your classmate’s replies to your post and join the conversation when appropriate by Sunday @ 11:59 PM EST.
- About Logic Models (Links to an external site.)
- Our Logic Model Builder – follow steps to create an account (Links to an external site.)