analysis and determined the linear regression formula and r2
this spreadsheet contains the data from a study that attempted to see if there is a correlation between the hours that students studied and the grade that they earned on a test. The correlation test you are about to run will help you to determine if there is, in fact, a correlation between study time and test score. If you find a strong correlation, then you will postulate whether you feel this indicates a causal relationship.
Get Your Custom Essay Written From Scratch
We have worked on a similar problem. If you need help click order now button and submit your assignment instructions.Get Answer Over WhatsApp Order Paper Now
Just from $13/Page
In a Microsoft Word document, respond to the following:
- Report the sample you selected and the question that was explored in the study.
- Report the r2 linear correlation coefficient and the linear regression equation produced in the Excel spreadsheet.
- What would be the value of Pearson’s r (simply the square root of r2)?
- Would Pearson’s r be positive or negative? What does this imply about the relationship between the factors in this study?
- What is the implication of any correlation found between the variables in the study you picked?
- Does this correlation imply a causal relationship? Explain.
- Are there other variables that you think should have been examined that would have improved this study or helped to pinpoint what factors are causal?
For this assignment, you will submit a spreadsheet and a report. The
spreadsheet will be the Microsoft Excel file containing your scatterplot
Needs help with similar assignment?
We are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paperGet Answer Over WhatsApp Order Paper Now