BUGEN1502 Role of Statistics in Business and Research Question and Answer
- A set of data consist of 100 observations. How many classes would you recommend for frequency distribution?
- A set of data consists of 230 observations between $235 and $567.What class interval would you recommend?
- Sime Tyre manufacturing Inc., produced the following number of tires in the last 16 days. 27 27 27 28 27 25 25 28 26 28 26 28 31 30 26 26
- How many classes would you recommend?
- What class interval would you suggest?
- What lower limit would you advise for the first class?
- Organize the information into a frequency distribution.
- Determine the relative and cumulative frequency distribution
Needs help with similar assignment?
We are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paper