3. What semiannually compounded rate is equivalent to 6% compounded: a. Annually? b. Quarterly? c. Monthly?
4. What monthly compounded interest rate is equivalent to 6% compounded: a. Annually? b. Semiannually? c. Quarterly?
5. What quarterly compounded rate is equivalent to 7.5% compounded semiannually?
6. What semiannually compounded rate is equivalent to 8.5% compounded quarterly?
7.For a three-year GIC investment, what nominal rate compounded monthly would put you in the same financial position as 5.5% compounded semiannually?
8. You are offered a loan at a rate of 9% compounded monthly. Below what nominal rate of interest would you choose semiannual compounding instead?