Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
This assignment is a formal paper. This includes: APA format, title page, headings, literature review, proper citation per APA, logical sequence, conclusions, clarity, understanding of the topic, and reference list. The paper should be 3-5 pages in length excluding the title page and reference page. The paper must demonstrate independent ideas and conclusions. At a minimum, the following topics must be well articulated in the paper. Remember that discussion of each topic requires citations that are current (less than 5 years old) and relevant. Please refer to the grading rubric for how your paper will be graded.
- Explain how multidisciplinary collaboration can affect clinical decision making.
- Discuss how collaboration can lead to improved patient outcomes.
- Discuss how lack of collaboration can lead to poor patient outcomes.
- Identify three barriers to professional collaboration among healthcare professionals and patients?
- What are the five best ways to promote professional collaboration in pediatric primary care?
- How can the nurse practitioner encourage and support collaboration among the patient, family, caregivers, and healthcare professionals?
Before finalizing your work, you should:
- be sure to read the Assignment description carefully (as displayed above);
- consult the Grading Rubric (under the Course Resources) to make sure you have included everything necessary; and
- utilize spelling and grammar check to minimize errors.
Your writing Assignment should:
- follow the conventions of Standard English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
- be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
- display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics; and
- use APA 6th Edition format.