Descriptive statistics, statistics homework help
Refer to the Week 1 Dataset (SPSS Document), located in the Learning Resources. Use SPSS to open the dataset and complete the following:
Get Your Custom Essay Written From Scratch
We have worked on a similar problem. If you need help click order now button and submit your assignment instructions.Get Answer Over WhatsApp Order Paper Now
Just from $13/Page
- Produce numeric descriptions for the following variables: Age, Sex, BMI, SCI, Stroke, and Hypertension.
Be sure to use the appropriate descriptive statistics for the level of measurement of the variable (Hint: Use mean and standard deviation for continuous variables and frequency for categorical or nominal ones)
- Produce graphical descriptions for the variables listed in part 1. Be sure to use graphical presentations appropriate for the level of measurement of the variable. (Hint: Use Box Plots and Histograms for continuous variables and Bar charts for categorical and nominal ones)
- Interpret the results from parts 1 and 2. Produce a narrative that includes information on each of the variables. Again be sure that the narrative is appropriate based on the level of measurement for each variable.
Daniel, WW & Cross, CL. (2013). Biostatistics: A Foundation for Analysis in the Health Sciences. Hoboken, NJ: Wiley.
- Chapter 1, “Introduction to Biostatistics” ( pp. 1 –18)
- Chapter 2, “Descriptive Statistics” ( pp. 19 –64)
- Chapter 3, “Basic Probability Concepts” ( pp. 65 –91)
Needs help with similar assignment?
We are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paperGet Answer Over WhatsApp Order Paper Now