[Get Answer ]-Analysis Of A Personality
Analysis of a Personality
For this assignment, you will have a chance to put into practice all you have been learning throughout this course. You will analyze the personality development of one of the theorists studied in this course from three different theoretical perspectives.
Get Your Custom Essay Written From Scratch
We have worked on a similar problem. If you need help click order now button and submit your assignment instructions.Get Answer Over WhatsApp Order Paper Now
Just from $13/Page
Choose one of the theorists you have studied this term. (Albert Bandura, Julian Rotter, Walter Mischel, B.F. Skinner, Gordon Allport, or Raymond Cattell)
Do the following:
- Describe the major life events of the theorist that you feel influenced his or her personality development.
- Describe the cultural influences that had an influence on the chosen theorist’s personality development.
- Analyze this person from Freud’s psychoanalytic perspective.
- Analyze this person from two other theoretical perspectives studied in this course, except for the trait perspective.
- Summarize and present your critical opinion about how well (or not) these theories explain the person.
Write a 5–7-page paper in Word format. Apply APA standards to citation of sources.
Assignment 1 Grading Criteria
Description of influential life events that shaped the theorist’s personality development.
(Course Objective [CO2])
Description of cultural influences on the theorist’s development
Analysis of theorist using Freud’s psychoanalytic perspective
Analysis of theorist from two other theoretical perspectives
Evaluates how well these theories explain the person
Usage and Mechanics (16)
APA Elements (24)
Needs help with similar assignment?
We are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paperGet Answer Over WhatsApp Order Paper Now