For this week, you will build off of your Week Two assignment bydeveloping a second lesson plan that incorporates universal design forlearning (UDL) and leverages educational technologies. Your lesson planthis week must build off of the CCSS and content area you selected foryour Week Two assignment.
Your lesson plan must include the following components:
- Common Core State Standard (C.C.S.S.) that relates to the content area (English or Math) chosen for Week Two.
- Objectives that are aligned with the C.C.S.S.:
- What is to be taught
- Where and when it is to be taught
- Standard of success for the individual lesson (must be measurable)
- One UDL component (multiple means of representation, engagement, or expression) embedded in each lesson
- At least one assistive technology devices that are geared towards two separate sensory impairments.
- At least one assistive technology device that can be incorporated class- wide.
- A formative assessment at the conclusion of each lesson to measure students’ mastered the daily objective
- Teacher self-assessment
- Even lessons that fail to produce the intended results are an excellent opportunity for reflection, adjustment, and growth.
- What problems do you anticipate with the lesson?
- What did you learn about AT and UDL from creating this unit?
Your lesson plan should be one to two pages in length (not includingtitle and reference pages) and should be formatted according to APAstyle as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
week 2 grade this is what I did for week 2 you can see she is tough please help