[Get Answer ]-Assignment For Unit 9
For your Final Project, you are asked to provide a task analysis (astep-by-step breakdown of a behavior) for a specific task (e.g., shoe tying,brushing teeth, buying groceries, doing laundry, etc.). Make sure to provide:
Get Your Custom Essay Written From Scratch
We have worked on a similar problem. If you need help click order now button and submit your assignment instructions.Get Answer Over WhatsApp Order Paper Now
Just from $13/Page
1. A clear step-by-step breakdown of the behaviors thatmake up this task including any antecedent stimuli or cues, materials needed,setting or environmental stimuli, etc.
2. Select a specific step from your task analysis list, anddescribe the target outcome behavior in observable and measurable terms.
3. Identify how each measurable dimension of behavior might applyto your target outcome behavior (rate, duration, latency, inter-response time),and select a method to record this behavior.
4. With your target behavior in mind, discuss the advantages anddisadvantages of using continuous versus sampling techniques (e.g., partial andwhole-interval recording, momentary time sampling).
5. Select an appropriate schedule of observation and recording, givenyour specific target behavior and the logistics of observing and recording.
6. Discuss in detail how you would assess what step a client is on within yourtask list. How would you assess mastery of skills in the behavior chain? Whatmethods of functional behavior assessment would you use here and why? Provide aclear justification and explanation for your selection.
7. Discuss at least three different methods of charting and graphing thatyou would consider using to present the results of your intervention (e.g., barchart, line graph, celeration chart, cumulative graph, etc.).
8. Select and create a data display that effectively presents your mockdata visually, including at least one chart or graph. Provide a clear argumentas to how your chosen method of charting and/or graphing your data demonstratesparsimony.
9. Discuss how you would interpret the results, and what recommendation youwould make regarding the client’s progress.
Be sure to type your paper in a MS Word document, proofread your file forspelling and grammar, double-space your work using Times New Roman 12 pointfont, and submit it to the Dropbox area. Minimum length requirements for thispaper: 6-8 typed pages (not including the title or reference pages).
Needs help with similar assignment?
We are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paperGet Answer Over WhatsApp Order Paper Now