[Get Answer ]-Eco 204 Market Structure
Hi seen you did a similar paper for someone on here approximately 8 months ago and I need a paper down on the exact same topic. Please contact me as soon as possible please. If you need access to the Ashford perhaps we can work something out. Also none of this work can be plagiarized the school uses turn-it in to detect plagiarism.
The requirements are listed below:
Get Your Custom Essay Written From Scratch
We have worked on a similar problem. If you need help click order now button and submit your assignment instructions.Get Answer Over WhatsApp Order Paper Now
Just from $13/Page
You have been hired as a consultant by your local mayor to look at the various
market structures. Your role is to provide analysis and answers to these
important questions that will help the mayor understand the structures of many
of the businesses in his city:
- Describe each market structure discussed in the course (perfect competition,
monopolistic competition, oligopoly, and monopoly) and discuss two of the market
characteristics of each market structure.
- Identify one real-life example of a market structure in your local city and
relate your example to each of the characteristics of the market.
- Describe how high entry barriers into a market will influence long-run
profitability of the firms.
- Explain the competitive pressures that are present in markets with high
barriers to entry.
- Explain the price elasticity of demand in each market structure and its
effect on pricing of its products in each market.
- Describe how the role of the government affects each market structure’s
ability to price its products.
- Discuss the effect of international trade on each market structure.
Your paper will need to include a title page, a reference page,
and in-text citations properly formatted according to the APA style guide. Also,
your content should be eight to ten pages, which does not include your reference
or title page. You will need to include at least five scholarly sources from the
Ashford Library in your paper as part of your research to support your
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length and formatted according
to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide.
- Must include a cover page that includes:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
- Must use at least five scholarly resources from the Ashford University
- Must use APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide to document
- Must include, on the final page, a Reference Page that is completed
according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to
evaluate your assignmentMarket Structure
Needs help with similar assignment?
We are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paperGet Answer Over WhatsApp Order Paper Now