[Get Answer ]-Economics Problem 3
First off, please do not bid if you can not write in ENGLISH. Second, this is not a difficult task but it needs to be done correctly and in APA. Below you will find two sections. The first one is the instructions and the second one is an example template. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Get Your Custom Essay Written From Scratch
We have worked on a similar problem. If you need help click order now button and submit your assignment instructions.Get Answer Over WhatsApp Order Paper Now
Just from $13/Page
Wall StreetJournal Project Instructions
For this project, you are requiredto read and analyze 5 articles from the Wall Street Journal, each covering adifferent topic addressed in the course. You will then write a 1-page review ofeach article.
Access the and choose 5 articles (300 words minimum) that cover any 5 of thefollowing topics:
-Federal government taxation
-Gross Domestic Product
-Federal government spending
-Foreign economic issues
You can only right about each topic once. For each of your 5 articles, do thefollowing on 1 page (see example format):
- On the top of the page, provide the article title, theauthor’s name, date of publication, and the article’s section and pagenumber if you use the print copy or the web address if you access the WallStreet Journal electronically.
- On the next line down, type the topic of your articles(from the list above) in all caps and bold format.
- In a double-spaced document, explain the author’spurpose for writing the article. One way to understand the author’spurpose is to ask yourself why he or she wrote it. (For example, considercurrent and future events, politics, weather, or anything else that mayhave inspired the article.)
- Summarize the article, focusing on the discussion ofthe topic the article addresses.
- Every economic situation will contain unintendedconsequences that may be either positive or negative. Discuss theunintended consequences of the author’s article. These may be limited orsubstantial in scope; think specifically of what economic consequences mayhappen because of the situation being discussed in the article
- Combine all of your 1-page reviews into a single Worddocument for submission.
A Centrist Agenda for Economic Growth.
Jim Owens. May 3,2010. Retrieved From
The purpose of Jim Owensarticle was to talk about economic growth and that the best way to …
Needs help with similar assignment?
We are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paperGet Answer Over WhatsApp Order Paper Now