A risk and resilience framework will be applied to a case study in a ten- to twelve-page paper. Address the following:
- Identify the risk factors in the case study
- Discuss resilience indicators
- Apply knowledge of resources and suggest resources to address the risk factors
- Discuss and apply resilience factors to the case study
- Incorporate the five elements of common practice risk and resilience framework listed in the article Young Children’s Exposure to Adult Domestic Violence: Toward a Developmental Risk and Resilience Framework for Research and Intervention.
The paper will be a minimum of ten- to twelve- pages with a minimum of five scholarly resources in addition to the course text. The paper must be grammatically correct, properly cited, and written according to APA guidelines.