Select either an internationalservice organization or a multinational corporation and conduct apreliminary assessment of their website.
In your review:
- Explain your initial impression of the organization based upon your initial review of their corporate website.
- Analyze their Vision, Mission and Goals in reference to the company’s competitive strategy, branding and messaging
- Analyzethe company’s strategic approach to globalization and their approach tocompetition, sustainability, CSR, marketing, analysis (external,internal, industry), and cross border issues
- Examine thecompany’s financials included in their most recent annual report andreview the profit margin statement from the CEO. What conclusions canyou draw from their financial statements?
- Evaluate the firm’sCorporate Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility Policy. Whatexpectations are presented in the policy? Explain the tangibility of thecompany’s policies
- Include an organizational assessment using SWOT or Porter’s Five Forces
- Explain the company’s capacity to be able to fulfill strategic missions while increasing profit margin
- Include an Introduction and Summary statement in your review.
Your paper should be between 7 -10 pages in length, in correct APA format and use 4-5 outside sources.
Submit your assignment June 7, 2014.
Assignment 1 Grading Criteria
Explanation of initial impression of corporate website
Analyze vision, mission and goals in reference to company’s competitive strategy, branding and messaging
Analyzethe company’s strategic approach to globalization and their approach tocompetition, sustainability, CSR, marketing, analysis and cross borderissues
Draw conclusions from their financial statements
Evaluate expectations and tangibility of Corporate Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility Policy
Organizational assessment using SWOT or Porter’s Five Forces is included
Explanation of the company’s capacity to be able to fulfill strategic missions while increasing profit margin is provided
Writing components: Organization, usage and mechanics, APA elements and style