[Get Answer ]-Physics 7
Question DescriptionTemperature, Kinetic Theory, and Sound
- A diamond has a mass of 56.6 g and the gold ring it is set inhas a mass of 125.6 g. How many carbon atoms are there compared to goldatoms?
- On a warm summer day in California it can get as hot as 115oF, and on some cold winter days it can get as cold as -20oF. What are these temperatures in Celsius?
- An aluminum sphere is 5.50 cm in radius. What is its volume expansion coefficient if it increases in volume 2.00 cm3 when heated from 100 oC to 151 oC?
- Carbon 12 is defined such that 12g is one mole. So if a diamondis 37.5 g, how many moles of carbon are in it? How many molecules ofcarbon are in it?
- 400 L of water is at 4 oC. If it took a heat 600 seconds to heat this up to 6 oC, what is the power rating of the heater?
- A 95g cup of tea at 85 oC is poured into a 1.25 L large tub of water at 30 oC . What is the equilibrium temperature?
- 150 g of ice at -10.5 oC is raised to the melting point and then raised to 76.0 oC. How much heat is added to the system?
- A distant star is 7000 K and radiates 1.20 x1027 W. What is the star’s radius? Assume ε = 1.0.
Get Your Custom Essay Written From Scratch
We have worked on a similar problem. If you need help click order now button and submit your assignment instructions.Get Answer Over WhatsApp Order Paper Now
Just from $13/Page
Needs help with similar assignment?
We are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paperGet Answer Over WhatsApp Order Paper Now