[Get Answer ]-Some More Lesson Plans
– Choose at least one children’s book that is appropriate for a specific grade level (fourth, fifth, or sixth grade), taking into consideration the specific needs, interests, and reading levels of the students in the class. You may select more than one book for this task, or you may use the same book for all three of the lessons.
1. Justify (suggested length of 1–2 pages) why your selection of the children’s book(s) is appropriate for the three lessons.
Get Your Custom Essay Written From Scratch
We have worked on a similar problem. If you need help click order now button and submit your assignment instructions.Get Answer Over WhatsApp Order Paper Now
Just from $13/Page
– Using the book(s) you selected as an anchor, design three lesson plans (using the attached “WGU Lesson Plan Format”) to teach the following reading/literacy skills for fourth, fifth, or sixth grade:
2. Critical reading
3. Reading comprehension (including literal, inferential, and evaluative/applied levels)
– Explain (suggested length of 1–2 paragraphs) how the following components are incorporated into each of your lesson plans:
2. A comprehension monitoring system
WGU Lesson Plan Format (0913)-43.docx
Needs help with similar assignment?
We are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paperGet Answer Over WhatsApp Order Paper Now