Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Assessment will be on mental health quality initiative on utilizing telecommunication appointments for mental health teletherapy.
Note: The assessments in this course are sequenced in such a way as to help you build specific skills that you will use throughout your program. Complete the assessments in the order in which they are presented.
You intervention plan design will be the second section of your final project submission. The goal for this is to design a holistic plan that should be able to improve the quality of outcomes for your target population and setting. Provide enough detail so that the faculty member assessing your intervention plan design will be able to provide substantive feedback that you will be able to incorporate into the other project components in this course, as well as into the final draft of your project.
At minimum, be sure to address the bullet points below, as they correspond to the grading criteria. You may also want to read the scoring guide and Guiding Questions: Intervention Plan Design document (linked in the Resources) to better understand how each criterion will be assessed. In addition to the bullet points below, provide a brief introduction that refreshes the reader’s memory about your problem statement and the setting and context for this intervention plan.
Reminder: these instructions are an outline. Your heading for this this section should be Intervention Plan Components and not Part 1: Intervention Plan Components.
Part 1: Intervention Plan Components 1-2 paragraphs
- Define the major components of an intervention plan for a health promotion, quality improvement, prevention, education, or management need.
- Explain the impact of cultural needs and characteristics of a target population and setting on the development of intervention plan components.
Part 2: Theoretical Foundations 1-2 paragraphs
- Evaluate theoretical nursing models, strategies from other disciplines, and health care technologies relevant to an intervention plan.
- Justify the major components of an intervention by referencing relevant and contemporary evidence from the literature and best practices.
Part 3: Stakeholders, Policy, and Regulations 1-2 paragraphs
- Analyze the impact of stakeholder needs, health care policy, regulations, and governing bodies relevant to health care practice and specific components of an intervention plan.
Part 4: Ethical and Legal Implications 1-2 paragraphs
- Analyze relevant ethical and legal issues related to health care practice, organizational change, and specific components of an intervention plan.
Address Generally Throughout
- Communicate intervention plan in a professional way that helps the audience to understand the proposed intervention.