Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
You have been recently hired by Trident Emergency Care Center (TECC) as the Healthcare Administrator. TECC is a brand-new facility and the Human Resources (HR) department has requested your assistance with staffing the center and developing partnerships that will assist the growth of the organization. The organizational demographics are as follows:
- The center’s primary patients are Spanish speaking.
- The center is geographically surrounded by elderly communities (i.e. assisted-living communities).
- TECC is in a rural populated area.
- The three-top health related issues within a 30-mile radius of TECC are obesity, diabetes, and cancer.
- Within 15 miles of TECC there is a medical school and nursing school.
Based on the information provided you are to:
- Create a logic model to present to the HR department to meet the needs of your primary consumers. Download the Microsoft Word Template at the following source: https://fyi.uwex.edu/programdevelopment/files/2016/03/LM_WorksheetFlowchart.doc. The above demographics should be the basis for your inputs in your logic model. You are to develop outputs (activities and participation) and outcomes (short, medium, and long). In addition, you are to develop 2-3 probable assumptions and 2-3 external factors. An example of a logic model can be found at the following source: https://fyi.uwex.edu/programdevelopment/files/2016/03/LogicmodelStrengtheningclubleadershipJJens.pdf
- Develop a 1- to 2-page report, where you explain your logic model in detail. Explain in your report to the HR department the rational for your assumptions and external factors. Include explanation how your outcomes will be measured.
SLP Assignment Expectations
- Conduct additional research to gather sufficient information to support your design of the logic module.
- Support your SLP with peer-reviewed articles, with at least 2 or 3 references. Use the following source for additional information on how to recognize peer-reviewed journals: http://www.angelo.edu/services/library/handouts/peerrev.php.
- You may use the following source to assist in your formatting your assignment: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/.
- Three cited sources from required reading
Aladwan, K., Bhanugopan, R., & D’Netto, B. (2015). The effects of human resource management practices on employees’ organizational commitment. International Journal of Organizational Analysis, 23(3), 472-492. Retrieved from ProQuest Community Tool Box. (2016). Section 1. Developing a logic model or theory of change. Retrieved from http://ctb.ku.edu/en/table-of-contents/overview/mo… Fried, B., Fottler, M.D., & Johnson, J.A. (2015). Chapter 5: Workforce Diversity. In Evans, R.M. (Ed.), Human resources in healthcare: Managing for success (4th ed.). (pp. 123-142). Chicago, Illinois: Health Administration Press. Kabene, S.M., Orchard, C., Howard, J.M., Soriano, M.A., & Leduc, R. (2006). The importance of human resources management in health care: A global context. Human Resources for Health. 4(20), doi: 10.1186/1478-4491-4-20 Mosca, J. B., Puches, L., & Buzza, J. (2015). Human resource managers implement effective organizational change through leadership & process management. International Journal of Management & Information Systems (Online), 19(4), 115. Retrieved from ProQuest Mukkelli, V. (2015). The changing role of human resource management in twenty first century challenges and opportunities. International Journal of Management Research and Reviews, 5(3), 170-178. Retrieved from ProQuest Ognjenovic, K. (2015). On-the-job training and human resource management: How to improve competitive advantage of an organization? Organizacija, 48(1), 57-70. doi:http://dx.doi.org/10.1515/orga-2015-0005 W.K. Kellogg Foundation. (n.d.). Introduction to logic models. Retrieved from http://www.wkkf.org/knowledge-center/resources/200…