Can you do a study guide explaining how to solve these topics and possibly include examples for each one.
- Compute the mean, variance and the standard deviation of a raw (unorganized) data. Make sure to show work.
- Find the percentage under Normal Distribution curve.
- Find the raw score that corresponds to the certain percentage under the NormalDistribution curve.
- Probability Rules:
- Addition, Multiplication rules.
- Using complement of the probabilities.
- Conditional probabilities.
- Computing the mean and standard deviation of a probability distribution.
- Computing a Binomial probability distribution. Computing the mean and standarddeviation of a binomial probability distribution.
- Uniform Probability Distribution. Computing the mean and standard deviation ofa uniform probability distribution.
13. Confidence intervals for one sample proportion and the mean.
- Confidence intervals for two-sample proportions and the means.
- Hypothesis test for one sample proportion and the mean.
- Hypothesis test for two-sample proportions.
- Hypothesis test for two-sample means (Dependent samples).
- Hypothesis test for two-sample means (Independent samples).