Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
1) If the pressure on 56 mL vol. of a confined gas is increased from 720 mmHg to 760 mmHg while t emperature increased from 25 ° C to 35 ° C . What is the final volume?
2) Using the ideal gas law to calculate the mol of a gas at -2 6 °C and .09 atm with a volume of 23mL
3) Define colligative properties and list four (4) of them:
4) In Ex: 12 there was a reaction between sulfamic acid and sodium nitrite which produced nitrogen, water and sodium bisulfate. (sulfamic acid is H 2 NSO 3 H (s) )
( A) Give the formula of the reactants
( B) Write the complete reaction
5) The volume for the ideal perfect gas been determine to be 22.4133 L. Show how this value was calculated.
6) In the lab what does it mean when there is no water flowing from the Florence flask to the beaker and the entire solid has reacted?
7) True or False: In Ex: 12 we could calculate the number of moles that where collected because one mole of nitrogen gas is produced for every mole of sulfamic acid.
8) When a solute is add to a pure solvent, what effects does the solute have on freezing and boiling point of the solution?
9) What are the similarities between Boyle’s Law and Charles’s Law?
10) In Experiment # 13.
(A) Why is Naphthalene used in this expe riment instead of water?
( B) Draw a graph to depict the freezing point depression of pure Naphthalene
11) . What is the mathematical equation of the rate equation expressed as?
12) What is the mathematical equation for the average rate of a reaction?
13) What is the expected freezing point of a solution that contains 25.0 g of fructose, C 6 H 12 O 6 , in 250.0 g of water? ( 1 mol C 6 H 12 O 6 = 180 g, and K f = 1.86 o C m -1 )
14) Ten moles of hydrogen gas at 0 o C are forced into a cylinder with a volume of 300 mL. What is the pressure of the gas inside the cylinder, in atmosphere?
15 ) Identify the following laboratory equipment, as
(Place the alphabet by the number on the following sheet.)
(1 – 20)
a. watch glass b. test tube clamp c. ring stand d. beaker e. graduated cylinder f. buret g. Erlenmeyer flask h. Clay triangle i. Graduated pipet j. Test tube k. Florence flask l. Buret clamp m. Spatula n. Utility clamp o. Pinch clamp p. Wash bottle q. Funnel r. Medicine dropper s. Volumetric pipet t. Crucible tongs