Immunization Information Systems to Increase Vaccination Rates
Read the following article: Immunization Information Systems to Increase Vaccination Rates: A Community Guide Systematic Review
Get Your Custom Essay Written From Scratch
We have worked on a similar problem. If you need help click order now button and submit your assignment instructions.Get Answer Over WhatsApp Order Paper Now
Just from $13/Page
One of the primary aims of public health is to promote prevention and reduce the incidence of preventable diseases. Vaccination is an effective method to curb disease outbreaks. Immunization information systems (IISs) are databases in which information regarding vaccination rates is consolidated. These systems are useful not only to tailor vaccination schedules for individual patients, but also to monitor community vaccinations and guide public health promotion activities. Based on the above information, answer the following questions:
- What research method was used to inform recommendations? Assess the pros and cons of this approach.
- Describe the capabilities of an IIS system.
- Summarize the conclusions drawn by the authors with respect to IIS utility to both increase immunization rates and reduce vaccine-preventable diseases.
- Complete a strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) analysis.
- Complete a political, economic, sociological, and technological (PEST) analysis.
- Explain the recommendations you would make in a proposal to executive leaders of your organization regarding whether or not to participate.
To support your work, use your course and textbook readings and also use the South University Online Library. As in all assignments, cite your sources in your work and provide references for the citations in APA format.
Your assignment should be addressed in a 2- to 3-page document.
Needs help with similar assignment?
We are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paperGet Answer Over WhatsApp Order Paper Now