Interpreting Normal Distributions
Read/review the following resources for this activity:
Get Your Custom Essay Written From Scratch
We have worked on a similar problem. If you need help click order now button and submit your assignment instructions.Get Answer Over WhatsApp Order Paper Now
Just from $13/Page
- Textbook: Chapter 6 (All Sections)
- Minimum of 1 scholarly source
EBOOK: OpenStax, Introductory Statistics. OpenStax CNX. Aug 23, 2019
Initial Post Instructions
Week 5 Graded Discussion:
Log onto website where you can observe your service bill for the last 12 months (electric bill, cell phone bill, water bill, etc.). If you do NOT feel comfortable sharing this data, you can make up values.
- In excel, list the values of your bill for the last 12 months on one column.
- Find the sample mean and sample standard deviation of your data.
- Pick three bills from the last 12 months and change the values into z-scores. What does the z-score tell you about that particular month?
- Between what two values would be considered a normal bill? Remember, being within 2 Standard Deviations is considered normal.
- Are any of your bills in the last 12 months unusual? Very unusual?
- Are there times when you would accept an “unusual” bill? Explain.
Needs help with similar assignment?
We are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paperGet Answer Over WhatsApp Order Paper Now