MAT274 GCU Relationships Between Variables Regularly Paper
Get Your Custom Essay Written From Scratch
We have worked on a similar problem. If you need help click order now button and submit your assignment instructions.Get Answer Over WhatsApp Order Paper Now
Just from $13/Page
As a researcher, you will be considering the relationships between variables regularly. Linear correlation is the most basic relationship that may exist between two variables. This assignment will you give the opportunity to see how statistics can start to answer the research questions you will be faced with in your field of study.
Correlation Project Directions:
Consider a possible linear relationship between two variables that you would like to explore.
- Define the relationship of interest and a data collection technique.
- Determine the appropriate sample size and collect the data.
- Perform the appropriate analysis to determine if there is a statistically significant linear relationship between the two variables. Describe the relationship in terms of strength and direction.
- Construct a model of the relationship and evaluate the validity of that model.
Show all work to receive full credit. Provide complete sentence explanations for each of the above.
Refer to “MAT-274-R-CorrelationRegressionChecklist” prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
Submit a word document with the answers as well as all relevant software files. This includes the data file, output file, and script files.
You are not required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.
- While GCU style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using GCU formatting guidelines, which can be found in the GCU Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
- Refer to the resource, “Creating Effective PowerPoint Presentations,” located in the Student Success Center, for additional guidance on completing this assignment in the appropriate style.
- Refer to “MAT-274-R-ProjectPresentation-ONLINE,” prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
Directions: Create a PowerPoint with presenter’s notes describing your research project. A minimum of 10 slides is required, including a title and References slide. The presentation should address the following:
- Describe the techniques and procedures that will be used.
- State the hypothesis.
- State general equipment that will be necessary and their intended use.
- Describe type of data that will be collected and measurements that will be made.
- Define and describe experimental units and be specific.
- Define the population for generalization.
- Define sampling technique and randomization, and include rationale.
Complete and submit your presentation to LoudCloud by the end of Week 6.
Needs help with similar assignment?
We are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paperGet Answer Over WhatsApp Order Paper Now