Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
- From the first e-Activity, analyze the measures your state and local community have in place to prepare hospitals for two (2) different types of threats to public health. Question whether the design of these measures allows for the sufficient protection of the population in the face of an imminent threat. Justify your response.
- E-ACTIVITY= Use the Internet to research your state’s public health and hospital preparedness policies. Be prepared to discuss. ( I am in TEXAS )
- From the second e-Activity, examine two to three (2-3) changes to the preparedness policies of your chosen state and federal government agencies. Determine the significant social, political, or environmental factors that have influenced these changes. Provide support for your rationale.
- E-ACTIVITY= Use the Internet to research the developments in preparedness policies for your state and at least two (2) federal public health agencies over recent years. Be prepared to discuss.
- Compare and contrast the rational and political models of policy analysis. Debate the advantages of the model that you believe is most influential in policymaking. Support your rationale with two (2) specific examples of your chosen model’s influence.
- Suppose you are a health policy analyst for a government contracting agency that a local hospital has hired to complete a policy analysis. From the third e-Activity and your textbook, formulate the problem statement for one (1) of your chosen health policies. Then, outline two (2) additional key steps in the development of a policy analysis for your client.
- E-ACTIVITY= Go to the Health Affairs Website and review three (3) current policy briefs from the 2013 listings, located at http://www.healthaffairs.org/healthpolicybriefs/archives.php. Be prepared to discuss.
- **** These are discussion questions and only need to be a paragraph each***
- I will need references