Trigonometry and Analytical Geometry
1. Identify the type of curve (parabola, hyperbola, circle, ellipsis).
Get Your Custom Essay Written From Scratch
We have worked on a similar problem. If you need help click order now button and submit your assignment instructions.Get Answer Over WhatsApp Order Paper Now
Just from $13/Page
y2 +3(x2 + 6x + 9) -2 = 0
2. Identify the type of curve (parabola, hyperbola, circle, ellipsis).
3. Find the vertex, the focus, and the directrix of the parabola.
y = x2 + 6x + 9
4. Find the center and the radius of the circle.
x2 + y2 – 10x + 8y = -32
5. Find the vertices and the foci of the given ellipse.
6. Find the vertices of the ellipse.
7. Graph. For a=3, b= -2 using the original
4x2 + 49y2 = 64
x2 + y2 – 10x + 14y = -65
Needs help with similar assignment?
We are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paperGet Answer Over WhatsApp Order Paper Now