Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
- Define wireless technologies and mobile technologies. Next, determine at least three (3) ways which companies or organizations utilize such technologies to improve business efficiency.
- Determine the wireless technologies and mobile technologies that Delta has implemented. Next, evaluate the level of efficiency of the technology implementation. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Specify the overall manner in which the company that you selected from your research implements organizational systems, wireless technologies, and mobile technologies. Next, evaluate the level of efficiency of such implementation within the selected company. Provide rationale for your response.
- Give your opinion as to which company (i.e., Delta or the selected company from your research) is using the mobile and wireless technologies more strategically. Justify your response.
- Determine the operational and enterprise systems that support wireless and mobile technologies for each company. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Use at least three (3) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Describe the use of network management, Web, wireless, and mobility technologies.
- Compare and contrast operational and enterprise systems.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in information systems and technology.
- Write clearly and concisely about topics related to information systems for decision making using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.