Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
This week you have read about nursing organizations, political activism and advocacy, and understanding health care systems. Which are all important parts of nursing excellence. For this assignment provide the following information for each organization (in your own words): The organizations are “The World Health Organization” and “Joint Commission”
- What is the purpose of the organization?
- What impact does the organization have on nursing practice?
- How does the organization play a role in nursing education?
- How does the organization play a role in nursing research?
- What part of Nursing Excellence does the organization provide? Political activism? Advocacy? Resource for Health care system?
- Would you provide support to the organization as a nurse? Why or Why not?
Your initial post must be posted before you can view and respond to colleagues, must contain minimum of two (2) references, in addition to examples from your personal experiences to augment the topic. The goal is to make your post interesting and engaging so others will want to read/respond to it. Synthesize and summarize from your resources in order to avoid the use of direct quotes, which can often be dry and boring. No direct quotes are allowed in the discussion board posts. The post must include and introduction, body, and conclusion.
Initial Post: Minimum of two (2) total references: one (1) from required course materials and one (1) from peer-reviewed references. The Required reference is provided in the attachments and the citation is:
Ferguson, S. 2013. The global quest for nursing excellence
Initial Post: Minimum 200 words excluding references (approximately one (1) page)